Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Chiffons

The Chiffons - He's So Fine

Choice YouTube search results for "He's so Fine - Chiffons":

-3 actual Chiffons videos
-3 covers
-"Little Joe Cartwright: He's So Fine! This is a tribute to the heartthrob from the Ponderosa. ENJOY!...Little Joe Cartwright Bonanza Michael Landon He's So Fine Chiffons"
-1 Clay Aiken fanvideo
-"Olivia knows Elliot is sooo fine! EO!...svu eo eilliot [sic] olivia chiffons hes so fine"
-"Clips from DQMW [Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman] with Preston"
-"Matt Carmody played Adam Cartwright in the Bonanza prequel, The Ponderosa. These are screen captures from the pilot episode."
-"Not Just Another George Harrison Tribute. Ironically, before I even knew anything about it, I thought this song reminded me of George because, well, HE'S SO FINE!!! Now, I know all about George being sued for plagiarizing 'He's So Fine.'"
-"James Spader - He's so fine"
-"Mr. Spock clips"

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What you don't know is that I am the creator of that cat video! Okay, not really, but I kind of wish I was.