Wednesday, April 01, 2009

is this familiar


warmer weather is nice because birds chirp and ears are warm and headphones don't seem so necessary.

i have a twelve-disc hank williams cd set. that is a lot to work through. i wonder about it sometimes, but i have a beautiful little life. i am going to move my beautiful little life to new york soon and i hope it will be a beautiful life there, too.

i like talking about things and pretending about things more than i like a lot of actual things. spending impossible lengths of time in booths and on sidewalks and voices wear out. i've worn a lot of holes into socks and tights this year. that has never happened to me before. i have a lot of things to mend.

four beds within one week and my shoulders are knotty. i thought about working on preparing some future things before tucking in for the night but i am feeling heavy eyelids so soon.

oh good. my sweet hearted friend from home called with all sorts of happy things to tell me.

No comments: