Wednesday, March 26, 2008

new music

This is new music I like. Some of it is new, some of it is something I've liked and somehow lost track of, and some of it is really old but new to me:


http://www.myspace.com/tenderforever






*



This really simple video is so obviously made in Paint but it's my favorite from my search for The Rolling Stones' "She's a Rainbow."

*



http://www.myspace.com/dntel

I like that this song sounds like it was recorded over the phone or in a pool locker room.
Dntel - Roll On (ft. Jenny Lewis)

*


When looking for more information about Las Vulpess, this post at Edu's Worthless Blog was the only information I could find in a language I understand. Fortunately, everything written in that post is awesome and reveals how kickass Las Vulpess was as a group, if ever so briefly. Yeah!

*

Oh, FYI, almost 5/6ths of anything good I ever listen to has come from this blog: buscate un novio. I don't really understand the text (like, at all), but the artists featured are so regularly awesome that I don't really worry about that anymore.

No comments: