Saturday, April 05, 2008

breakfast in bed



I've been back (Iowa) for a week after being home (Minnesota) for two weeks. I watched a lot of "Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew" (hosted Mario Lopez! featuring Lil' Mama and JC Chasez as judges!) and the new episodes of "Top Chef," as well as an occasional "Wheel of Fortune" in the evenings. It sounds kind of pathetic but it was actually really nice. I also saw a lot of friends and family and did some thrifting and reading and I ate a fair amount of good food. I listened to Top 40 radio when I was with my friends and I listened to The Current when I was by myself. Sometimes in the mornings I would read music blogs and eat breakfast. Sometimes this happened in bed.



One Thursday I had a pita with almond butter and a side of yogurt. I added banana slices to the yogurt after a bit because it was a little boring.

Kanye West - The Good Life (ft. T-Pain)

No comments: