Monday, April 28, 2008

today



Today I:

*Wore a kurta and dupatta and bangles for Kurta Mondays
*Ate too much chocolate truffle cheesecake
*Got really mad at a reading for repeatedly using "loose" instead of "lose"
*Was dropped from a class next semester because I'm getting old
*Made a sculpture for class out of wafer cookies
*Put a chain back on a campus bicycle
*Developed a non-painful blister
*Wore heavy liquid eyeliner
*Thought a lot about a lot of things that are unrelated to classes
*Decided that being sad is not so great but that being reminded to be self-aware is a good thing
*Decided that today was good even though it seemed like it might not be





(I took these photos after the string unit in my sculpting class. This has been my favorite thing I've made so far, I think.)




No comments: